Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What have I done?

I am back into the blogging business.  It has been about a three year hiatus since Living In The Uk came out and I felt the need to say my random thoughts online.  My train rides into the city are in need of excitement, so I thought this could occupy my time.

In all reality, I am embarking on a journey that is going to be extremely challenging, partially crazy, and so out of my element.   I am hoping that if I tell everyone my crazy idea and discuss my struggles and achievements, I will hold myself accountable for doing it and make it attainable.  Hopefully along the way you will be able to offer support and encouragement on the days I need it and I can inspire you to get out there and do something that is so crazy that you start to feel high just thinking about it.  Thats the adrenline high.

Now that I got your attention, I am sure you are all wondering what this silly little thing is.  I have decided after a long night out the night before and a glass a wine in my belly that I was going to join a friend of mine in completing a Half Ironman Triathlon.  Thats 1.5 mile swim, 56 miles bike and 13.1 mile run.   When: July 10th in Providence RI.

No comments:

Post a Comment